We have had such a fun busy weekend starting with Cooper's Kindergarten Program..He did so great!! Talk about being Proud...He got up with his class and sang all the songs they had been working so hard on. After all of the songs they passed out medals for this years reading.... Cooper got a Gold Medal.. Way to be a rock star reader Coop... After all that they had refreshments waiting...everyone I think was eager to dig in!!!
Just before Coopers Program.....Such a cute Kid.
I went and pulled Jackson out of his class so he could cheer his Bro. on....
Hanging out with his super studly buddies.... Asher, Charlie and Preston...
Coop, Charlie, Preston...
Charlie, Cooper, Preston, and Gael....
Coop, and Asher...
This is Mrs. Newsome..... She is an amazing Teacher... Both of my boys have had her... I cannot say enough good things about her.....
Cooper I can't believe you are growing up so fast... Watch out First Grade.... this kid is so darn cute, and full of crazy energy!!!
Thursday nite BBQ.....
Thursday night we invited some of our friends over for a BBQ...I found a fire pit at a yard sale for $25..we had to try it out.. We roasted Marshmellows and Hot dogs for dinner....
Our Friends very darling kids....
I love this picture.... he is such a sweet Happy baby.....
all the kids with their marshmellows....
This is Tanya.. she is such a good friend....I always have fun with her...
And this is Malic...(I don't think I spelled his name right.) He likes Trains....and he is not afraid to tell you..
We had so much fun with these guys... We set up the awning in the front yard and got all of the bikes and scooters and balls, and chalk out and just played..... It seemed like time went by so fast...But I know that is what happens when you are in good company.....
Friday...Shopping Day.....
Friday my boys and me went grocery shopping... I love having them with me..they remind me to get the cookies and candy...and to not just stick with the "Good for you" stuff....
While we were out we had to stop by "The Sweet Tooth Fairy" and goble up some cake bites... two each...
This place is so good, and so bad.....but really sooooo good!!
After that we stopped in to Rue 21 to see if they had any rash guards..They didn't, but we did find something else... something that made Cooper giggle....
He found some blue polka dotted high heel shoes..he was so thrilled with them... he tried to walk around the store in them... Jackson and I were laughing so hard... Go cooper...
I think they look good....Only Cooper could pull this look off!!
We got all of the shopping done and went home to play......
Saturday Nite Date.......
It has been a while since Mike and I have been out on a date...so we called our sweet baby sitter to come and play and we went out for Crab, and a movie!!!
We wanted to try something new... We headed over to Joe's Crab Shack..... LOVED IT!
Can't have crab with out the proper crab attire...Mike was thrilled to be wearing this!!
Mike and I were so hungry, and impatient to get our food...we drooled as we watched everyone else eat around us...when they finally brought our bucket of crab out we heard angels singing...We dived right in...(after I took a few pictures!)
Thank you Crab for being so delicious!!
and you too sausage!!
We ate every last bit of crab... our bellies were full...
After Dinner we headed over to the Movie theater to watch "The Avengers" Loved It!! Love it loved it!! Will watch it again!!
This is part one of our weekend... we have much much more.....






































3 comments:
congrats to cooper for a great kindergarten program. also, note to self, never under any circumstances take a photo with your tallest skinniest friend...ever! i promise to do my hair next time we hang out...maybe.
Thanks Tanya...and what are you talking about...You, My friend are so beautiful..You don't even have to try...its just you!!! ps...I need your new number.....
mmm
Post a Comment