Tuesday, August 16, 2011

No Girls Allowed!!

Mike took the boys for an over night camp out in the Uintas. The Boys were so excited. They took their fishing gear and their own very small tents that they set up inside our Bigger tent. They fished and went on a bug hunt. Jackson was the fisher man this time. He caught 2 fish and Mike and Cooper caught zero. Cooper told Mike that he caught cat fish only, so he didn't care that he didn't catch anything!
So Cute.

I was not invited on this "Boys Only" camp out, so I did my own thing. Its sad to say, but I hung out all by my self. I went to Gardner Village and found some really cute things at the shops there. Got some fudge,and some beads to make new earrings, and a awesome Basket for only 3 dollars. I then came home and cleaned my house and watched Twilight Movies and ate my yummy fudge. I missed my boys, but loved having so much time to myself.

Glad they got to go and be there their Dad.







Welcome to Boy Land!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! The manly men out roughing it! I love the one with Cooper in his fisherman's hat holding up his fishing pole, YOU HAVE SUCH CUTE BOYS!!! You have been having an awesome summer! I'll be glad to get back in our routine so I can see you more often, summers are CRAZY! Love you friend!