I cannot believe how fast May has gone. One blink and it was over. But alot happened this month.
Mike took me on a very fun and very Muddy Date up in North Willow.He wanted to have a fire and roast Hot Dogs and chill in the Mountains, but every fire pit/camp site was being used. We were a little disappointed, but found a HUGE puddle to melt away our disappointment. We were not going to let that pass us up. Muddy is what we wanted and Muddy is what we got!!
Oh Man, Look at this Man.... I really Love him.
After our mud bogging we stopped off at a Mexican Restaurant for some great food. Playing in the Mud can really work up an appetite!!
Waiting......
Eating and completely enjoying it....
On Memorial Day we went to visit My Grandpas Grave. We brought him purple flowers and caught him up on all that we have been up to.
After we went to the school park behind us and rode our bikes around our Neighbor Hood for one last ride before we moved.
Our little Dog was in Heaven chasing the boys around.
After that we went to My BFF's house and had a BBQ with her and her very adorable family.They set up the pool and some chairs and some shade. We ate and laughed and ate some more.
this is Kesler.. probably the cutest baby ever!!
Mike and Trav.
Marley..she is my other BFF!!
Jackson...
Me and Nicole. I love this Gal so Much.
We have the best time with these guys. We will miss not having them just around the corner from us...
On Tuesday it rained and rained and rained, but after it was done there was this amazing Rainbow just outside our window. It was kindof unreal!!!
We were amazed.
And then came Moving Day... I had such Mixed feelings on this day. I have been looking forward to this move and was so excited...But was sad to leave my amazing friends behind.
Everything packed and ready to go.....
This truck filled up fast!!
Cooper....
Jackson....
A Handsome Dude!!
Spencer.. one of the best Kids around!!
Some of Mikes Young Men...
The Whole packing crew... What an amazing job they all did.. We were packed in about 2 hours.. Thanks again Guys!!!
That night after everyone left it started to rain again, and this amazing cloud formation was just out side our window.. It was incredible..
The next day we woke up and were on the road to our new house.....
Here it is... Our new Home..
We are loving it so much. I know you cant really see what it looks like in these pictures, but it is a great house. We feel so blessed to be here.Our neighbors have all been so great and welcoming and kind. Jackson and Cooper have already made friends and are having a good time... I am Happy...
Today The boys school had their Talent Show. Cooper did the Hula with his Class. They rocked it. I was so proud. Great job Mrs. Fisher, You are such an amazing Lady!
Here is the Hula...
We had a great May.... I am looking forward to the summer, we have a lot of fun plans!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment