Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Some fun things we have done this season so far.


Ward Christmas Party

We are loving our new ward. For the Christmas party this year they served us breakfast and the primary kids sang Christmas songs for everyone. Jackson was Joseph and Cooper was a Shepard. 
I tried to get a picture of Jackson's face, it was classic. He hated that he was picked to play Joseph. 
I tried to get him to smile, but that was no happening. He almost didn't go up, he wanted to hide. No way Jacks, you are doing this.Plus you're so handsome as a Joseph.
 Cooper rocked the Shepard role. He was so sweet and sang his heart out, and smiled his awesome smile.. He is so cute!
It was a fun Christmas Party. We really do love this new ward.


FAMILY NIGHT:

For our Family Home Evening that week we had some of our good Friends The Scheurer's, over for Dinner. Brooke and Nick and I have been friends since High School, we don't get too see each other too often, but I love when we do get together. Its fun to catch up with these guys.  We sat and talked and ate yummy food, and watched our kids play. Then we packed up our kids and went to see the Layton Light.   Instead of getting out and walking through, we stayed in our cars with the heaters on and drove through. 


  These three were having such a great time in the back seat. There were lots and lots of giggles.



The lights are so much better when you see them in person...

This girl is such a sweet girl. Regan is Brooke and Nicks oldest. I loved that she wanted to ride with us.  She climbed in the front of the car with me so we could look at the lights together. Love her.

Second time around Elsa, daughter number two of my awesome friends, sat up in front with me. She giggled the whole time.


Awwww. I love these boys. They thought the lights were pretty fantastic too..


On the way home Jacks and Cooper hid under a blanket. They wanted to see if they could tell where we were with out looking. Mike and I had some fun with this. Once we got into our neighborhood we drove in circles, and made wrong turns, and backed up and down streets, drove fast, then slow. And when we got to our street, Mike turned the car around and drove backwards down our street into our drive way. The boys were so confused, and laughed the whole time. They kept asking " Are we home?" and " Where are we going?" and  "What is going on?" So funny.
We love these boys of ours, and we loved hanging out with good friends. :) Good Times..

2 comments:

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Love this post! And not just because my girls are in it :)
We had a fantastic time with you too.
As soon as Nick and I get back from San Francisco, I'll contact you to set up another dinner. This time, we'll host.

Kate said...

Sounds great.. I can't wait. You guys are so fun to hang out with. :)